The new Flatbread Toaster by Antunes can quickly heat pitas, flatbreads, and tortillas or cook raw tortillas in only seconds, allowing operations to serve items on demand without causing any delays in service. This unit features a motorized conveyor that guides product along the two high-temperature platens. With a front load and front return, the Flatbread Toaster easily fits into any kitchen configuration. The GST-1H utilizes a digital controller, allowing users to quickly adjust the temperature and motor speed to ensure products are properly heated.
- Wide-mouth opening to accommodate different products, including tortillas, pitas, and flatbreads.
- Digital controller with adjustable settings for the temperature and motor speed.
- Top and bottom high-temperature platens.
- Continuously moving belts allow immediate feeding ofproduct.
- Motorized conveyor with front load and front return.
- Integrated heated landing zone.
- Heats pre-cooked flour or corn tortillas to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 6 seconds.
- Heats uncooked flat flour tortillas to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 12 seconds.
- Heats uncooked flat corn tortillas to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 24 seconds.
- Heats flat breads to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 6 to 10 seconds.
For more detailed information, you can download brochure